Saturday, April 29, 2017

Just an update, folks, don't get too excited.

I made the mistake of promising, not once, but twice, to blog. This is just an update, to let you guys know how on track I am.

So, first I said I would watch Iron Fist and then do a blog about it. Big mistake. Now I have to watch Iron Fist. I am currently one episode away from finishing. Unfortunately, I am also burned out. That show needs some serious MST3K treatment. Which I was planning to do.

Not to worry! I will get back on that horse. That awful, awful horse. It will happen!

Then I said I would blog about a political discussion that occurred on Facebook. Bigger mistake. I actually had to print said discussion out to have it handy. I got about a third of it written, and then . . . burned out.

No worries here either! I will get to that too!

So, to sum up: The blogs are on track, but I can't tell you how long the track is. Please be patient.

Much love.

See y'all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment